- What Discourages, Deflates and Distresses People in the Workplace?
- What Discourages, Deflates and Distresses People in YOUR workplace?
- What are you doing to create a climate that prevents or eliminates these discouragers, deflators and distressors from hurting your work environment?
- What discourages, deflates and distresses YOU in your workplace?
- How can you prevent these distracting, damaging negative influences from hurting your productivity and enjoyment on the job?
Devoting time to examining these questions carefully and answering the flip side of the Golden Question in writing helps to identify and intensify ways to address them.
Copyright © 1999- Michele Moore. All Rights Reserved. This material may NOT be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without written permission from the authors. Explore HappinessHabit.com and HappinessBlog.com for more insights on happiness and spiritual success. Comment on this posting below.