Enjoying Work - How To Enjoy Your Job(Print Happiness Habits At Work Card in Color)
1. Smile, Speak To Strangers, Make Eye Contact - Offer a sincere, warm welcome or a fond farewell. When you summon up a genuine sense of fun and sparkle and then honestly project it, you can’t help but take on a more positive mood yourself.
2. Move From Problems To Solutions Quickly - Problems fuel people’s anger and distress, shifting attention to positive solutions makes everyone feel much better. Focus on the benefits to everyone involved and what you really want to achieve long term.
3. Eliminate All Unnecessary, Non-Productive Negativity - Amazing improvements in happiness come from simply deciding to eliminate all non-productive, unnecessary negativity from our lives. Try it, it is simple and it really builds happiness.
4. Choose Your Mood & Attitude - Decide how you want to feel. Picture yourself smiling, happy, successful. Feel those feelings, honestly project them, they’ll be yours.
5. Celebrate Success & Achievement - Your own and other people’s successes. This propels everyone to achieve more and provides good positive role models.
6. Avoid The Fault Finding Feel Goods - Habitually happy people don’t blame, criticize or condemn others. They don’t try to elevate themselves by focusing on other people’s faults. They focus on positive objectives, achieving success and long term goals.
7. Don’t Beat Yourself Up, Criticize or Condemn Yourself - Beating yourself up reinforces errors you want to avoid by burning them into memory. Direct your time and attention toward meaningful actions that strengthen skills and build future successes.
8. Rebel Against Unhappiness - Don’t hand control of your thoughts, actions, feelings and well-being over to people who try to hurt, anger or depress your spirits.
9. Make Work Fun - Creatively reinvent boring, difficult or distasteful tasks into games, involve other people, plot your progress, tie everything you do to meaningful goals. Fuel your work and your life with fun, let a spirit of fun propel your happiness and success.
10. Define Yourself As A Happy Person - Decide what sort of person you want to be, let that goal become a role that is real and authentic for you. Practice being your Best Self all of the time. If we don’t decide what sort of person we want to be and become, our environment and our experience determine our identity and our destiny for us.
11. Have High Integrity, Live According To Good Values - If you live by the best values, no matter how things turn out, you are comforted knowing you did YOUR best.
12. Try To Have A Good Time All The Time - Make the most of every moment.Copyright © 1999- Michele Moore. All Rights Reserved. This material may NOT be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without written permission from the author. Explore HappinessHabit.com and HappinessBlog.com for more insights on happiness and spiritual success. Comment on this posting below.